GOG.com, a major digital distributor, has just offered The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director’s Cut for the low low price of $5. This comes on the heels of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings and is meant to spread some hype about the upcoming title that releases later this month. Those who purchase this deal will also be given access to a pre-download of 95% of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Digital Premium Edition . By downloading 95% of the game DRM free, players can download the other 5% when the game to play instantly. Not a bad idea, CD Projekt Red, not a bad idea at all. You can purchase the game at this link.
By continuing past this page, you by your continued use of this site, agree to be bound by and abide by the User Agreement. © 2013 DualShockers.
All content, including editorials, comments, and any other written works on DualShockers, are licensed under a Creative Commons License permitting non-commercial sharing with attribution.