Kazunori Yamauchi gave some details today on his twitter account on what the Gran Turismo 5 Spec 2.0 update will include.
Many of the new features included in the update are quite groundbreaking, and will definitely please many fans of the series. The interior view for all cars (even if simplified), the ability to save during races, especially endurance ones, the ability to rewind replays, improved AI… There’s something for everyone, even Nascar fans.
You can head past the cut for the full list.
- Simplified interior view added to all standard cars.
- User control of the weather change feature.
- Added a setting sheet feature allowing you to save multiple car settings.
- Spec 2.0 opening movie.
- Improved UI usability and response.
- Replay rewind and fast forward.
- Ability to save during a race
- Online Lounge Expansion (Ability to narrow down car types via search, shuffle races).
- Expansion of the B-Spec remote race you can play from GT.com (a graph display now shows changes in race rankings.).
- Expanded Photo travel features. You can now take photo’s of cars together with your avatar.
- Added a “NASCAR Pit Scene” stage to Photo Travel
- Added eleven 2011 model NASCAR cars.
- Added the Nissan GT-R N24 Schulze Motorsport.
- Improved physics and AI.
- Support for the Logitec G25/G27 Steering wheel.