DualShockers Weekend Wrap-up for April 16th
Happy Monday! These past two weeks have been busy, busy, busy for us at DualShockers. We went to PAX East last weekend and worked almost non-stop. There were a lot of games there– and I mean, a lot. Borderlands 2, Alien: Colonel Marines, Farcry 3, Assassins Creed 3, the list goes on and on. We had a chance to cover a lot of things at PAX East this year, so when you get a chance you should check out all our coverage below.
We’ve got a lot of things on the horizon for DualShockers. One of the things that we wanted to do was start a YouTube page with all of our original content. We want to give you the best video interviews and reviews on the market and felt that splitting our YouTube page into trailers and original content would get that point across. Therefor, you should totally head over to our New YouTube channel and subscribe to it. We’ve got some awesome giveaways planned that will only be available to YouTube so you may want to subscribe so you don’t miss out! Subscribe right here.
We’re also looking for writers! If you think you’ve got what it takes to join the DualShockers crew, then totally apply.
PAX East Coverage
- Sleeping Dogs is the Video Game Tribute to Hong Kong Cinema You Didn’t Know You Were Waiting For
- Alex Hutchinson Talks Assassin’s Creed 3 Mechanics, Gameplay, and Historical Accuracy
- Matt Powers Discusses How Aliens: Colonial Marines Adds to the Canon, Enhances the Films
- Daniel Berlin Explains Why Team Work in Far Cry 3 Multiplayer Will Be Essential
- The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition – Impressions From the Show Floor
- Dan Sochan Discusses Re-Branding, Gameplay, and Cinematic Storytelling in Sleeping Dogs
- N-Space Explains Everything You Need to Know About Heroes of Ruin
- Lollipop Chainsaw – Hands-On Impressions From the Show Floor
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown is a True Return to Form
- East 2012: Spec Ops: The Line Hands-On
- Say Hello to the Mechromancer from Borderlands 2 and her Companion
- Funcom Gives us a Glimpse (or Three) of The Secret World and its Fans
- CD Projekt Explains What Makes the Enhanced Edition of the Witcher 2 So Special
- Interview: Randy Pitchford Talks Borderlands 2 and Aliens: Colonial Marines, Hints at a Gearbox Developed Duke Nukem
- Gearbox Talks Borderlands 2: Customization, Special Editions, and a New Character on the Way
- Netherrealm Explains What Makes Mortal Kombat on the Vita the Definitive Version
- Hands-On With Max Payne 3 Single Player
- Suda51 Discusses Style, Influence, And Gameplay In Lollipop Chainsaw
- Plantronics is Making a Push Into the Gaming Headset Space