Indie, News, PC
First Legend of Grimrock Patch Fixes Things, Still Awesome
The first patch for the PC indie game The Legend of Grimrock is being worked on right now and appropriately is set to fix a lot of technical issues with the game, mostly concentrated on bug fixes. We recently learned that the game made back their development costs within the first few days of launch so this is clearly a game the team is keen on keeping on the up and up so it’s nice to see them addressing some of these issues so early.
Take a look after the break to see the full list of bug fixes mentioned for the upcoming patch (1.14) thus far.
- vsync is enabled by default
- borderless windows are no longer topmost
- pressing ESC closes character sheet
- fixed unlimited frost arrow exploit
- bug fix: topmost menu item don’t work reliably in 2560×1440 resolution
- bug fix: wall text translations are not dismissed when right-clicking
- bug fix: inanimate objects can be backstabbed
- bug fix: projectiles go through doors in some very rare cases
- improved display resolution auto-detection at first launch
- fixed a couple of typos
- removed check that disables high texture resolution setting when running low on video memory (some graphics drivers seem to report available video memory incorrectly)