Torn Banner Studios has released the first major patch for its multiplayer action game, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare.
Here’s a list of the various tweaks and fixes:
- Completely redone server browser
- Fixed connection issues
- Rework of ranged combat (New animations, sounds, Crosshair, “Feel”)
- Smoothed out animations
- Massive amount of bug fixes and polish
- Balance tweaks
- Fixed auto team balance system
- Improved weapon unlock/rank system reliability
The full patch notes can be read here.
Torn Banner Studios has also released a Q & A video where Steve Piggott (President, Torn Banner Studios and Lead Designer, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare) answers several community questions and thanks players for supporting the developer’s first commercial title.
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, developed by Torn Banner Studios, is available now for PC.