News, Platforms, PS Vita, PS3
New Dragon’s Crown Japanese Patch Enhances the Wizard, Adds Many Improvements
Atlus just announced that a new patch is available starting today for the Japanese version of Dragon’s Crown on both PS3 and PS Vita. Since the first patch was translated rather quickly, we can probably expect it to come to the North American version soon as well.
Here are the relevant changes:
- Improved operation stability under certain circumstances.
- It’s now possible to toggle the option to join the Labyrinth of Chaos in the online gameplay menu.
- A triangular cursor at the bottom of the screen will improve visibility of one’s character.
- Raised the upper limit of the MP of the Wizard. The power of his magic has also been improved.
- Scenario progression is now shared between multiple characters in the offline multiplayer mode on PS3.
- If there’s a connection error during online gameplay the same stage will restart without returning to town.
- The Amazon’s parry chance during berserker state has been raised.
- The Neck Splitter move of the Amazon can now be canceled.
- The effects of the skills of each class have been tweaked.
- Other minor changes were made to improve the system across the board, user friendliness and comfort of play.
The patch notes also mention that a third update is being prepared and further information will be shared at a later date.