Remember the special edition Titanfall Xbox One leaked a while ago and that apparently was canned because of the cost of the project?
Looks like quite a lot of them have been manufactured anyway, and they’re being given to Respawn employees as a memento. Today they shared a few more pictures of the beautiful beast, and a video of it in action.
The pictures are actually quite interesting, as they show that even the box has been made, and it looks exactly the same as the one that was leaked (and that you can see in the last picture of the gallery at the bottom of this post), definitely adding more solidity to the other leaks shared a while ago by NeoGAF user Ntkrnl alongside the Titanfall console.
For reference, here’s a list of said leaks, gathered by NeoGAF user Chubigans.
- Forza Horizon: “Fall 2014, probably September. Super sexy weather system and… shit tons of co-op/social stuff. 1080P and open-world, so you can road trip with your bros.”
- White Xbox One incoming.
- Halo Anniversary 2 will be 1080p, iffy on the 60fps, maybe not.
- Quantum Break is Holiday 2014
- Multiplayer confirmed for HA2, same devs as Halo Anniversary.
- Sunset Overdrive is Fall 2014
- Black Tusk cancelled project was called “Shangheist.” May have involved stealing stuff from the Chinese (though I think that may have been a reference to the name and maybe not the gameplay? Not sure…)
- Fable Legends is Summer 2015
- Halo 2 Anniversary includes beta for Halo 5
- Gears of War will probably need a 2.5 year dev time.
- First Titanfall DLC is 45 days from release, then another one 120 days from release.
- No Crackdown 3 news this year most likely, since it’s a 2016 title.
- A list w/dates of the rest of the Tier 2 and Tier 3 countries that Xbone will release in this year.
- No info/idea on what Rare’s up to, sadly.
- $399 XB1 this year? “Maybe one without an Optical Disc Drive.”
Of course we should still take them all with a grain of salt, and in the meanwhile you can check out the beautiful Titanfall console in the flesh (and plastic) in the video and gallery below.