During a livestream hosted by Naughty Dog, Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Programmer Edward Pereira and Game Designer Vinit Agarwal gave more information about the stress test and on what you can expect from the full game, that will be released on May 10th exclusively for PS4.
- Naughty Dog initially considered locking a certain class to each character, but then they discarded the idea, letting players play any role they want with any character.
- In case you were wondering, we got confirmation that Nathan and Elena don’t have any kids at the time of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End.
- Naughty Dog hasn’t decided yet what you can unlock for the multiplayer by playing the single player campaign. For now most of the unlocks come from multiplayer.
- There won’t be a PC version (yeah duh. One of the hosts actually asked that).
- The content of the stress test represents roughly 20% of what will be included in the multiplayer part of the game, even if it’s hard to give an exact number.
- There are a lot more changes in the latest build that Naughty Dog has in the office compared to the stress test build.
Looks like we’re in for a lot more multiplayer content on May 10th. I have to say that, while I royally suck at it, I found it very satisfying and fun to play, so I’m looking forward to it.