Today, developer Fatshark announced that Warhammer: End Times’ single player campaign DLC Vermintide, which launched onto PC back in December, is set to finally come to PS4 and Xbox One on February 28th, alongside the release of free Quest and Contracts DLC.
The following overview is provided for the DLC:
Set among the snowy peaks of the Grey Mountains, our heroes are once again tasked with foiling the Skaven’s devious plot. This time, players must fight through snow, ice and ancient Dwarfen halls to stop them before they get to the Dwarfs.
• New Map: Khazid Kro – Journey through the outlying settlement of Khazid Kro
• New Map: The Cursed Rune – Explore the snow covered Grey Mountains
• New Map: Chain of Fire – Make your way to the top of the mountain to set the beacon
• New Weapon: Warpick for the Dwarf Ranger
• New Weapon: Falchion for the Witch Hunter
• Three New Achievements
Accompanying the announcement, Martin Wahlund, CEO Fatshark released the following statement:
“We are very happy to bring Karak Azgaraz to all console players. We double down on excitement, and also release the free Quest and Contracts DLC the same day.”
The DLC will cost £5.99/$8.99 when it releases.