Today Marvelous Entertainment released a batch of new screenshots and info of Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash, illustrating some of the chances coming with patch 1.04 in early April.
- The Kunekune Happening Torunament will be added, letting player compete for how many Kunekune finishers they deal.
- A new map named Sakura Field will be implemented, perfect to celebrate the beginning of the cherry blossoms season in Japan. It can be used in multi player and diorama mode.
- Two episodes will be added: “Surprise Summer Festival” and “Save the Sushi Queen“
- A “hit” effect will appear when dealing damage to enemies.
- A damage indicator will show the direction of incoming hits on the screen.
- An option to restore a diorama to default settings will be added.
- Tips normally displayed in loading screen will be accessible at will via dedicated menu.
On top of that, a few DLC costumes have been made available today.
You can check out all the screenshots below.
Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash is currently avaulable for PS4 in Japan, and will be released in the west this Summer.