Epic Games have just revealed the latest Hero coming to their third person action MOBA, Paragon. Revenant will be a ranged Hero, which is great news for those of us who prefer playing as ranged Heros. Alongside the announcement of the new Hero, we also have a new teaser trailer for Revenant which can be seen below.
Revenant will be available on April 25, 2017 and like all Heroes in Paragon, he will be free to use. Alongside the reveal trailer, Epic Games also gave us a breakdown of his abilities:
Revenant (Fury, Corruption) is an unholy melding of malevolent spirit and vicious bounty hunter. An ability Carry, Revenant relies on isolating targets and collecting bounties in order to snowball past the enemy carry.
- Hand Cannon (LMB/R2) – Revenant carries a revolver with 4 rounds, upon consuming these rounds he will automatically reload.
- Hellfire Rounds (RMB/R1) – Allows you to reload your weapon at any time, and passively causes bonus damage on your fourth shot.
- Scar (E/Circle) – Infuses your target with dark energy, attacking will deal bonus damage to your enemy.
- Obliterate (Q/Square) – Revenant fires a volley of projectiles which randomly target enemies in front of him.
- Reckoning (R/Triangle) – Revenant transports himself and his target to the Nether Realm, where he and his enemy must duel. While there, only Revenant can see his prey and they can only damage each other. If he succeeds in killing his enemy, he collects their bounty, earning bonus card power.
Paragon is currently available ass a free-to-play title in open beta on PC and PS4.