Today, Bandai Namco announced the western release of its 3DS exclusive Dragon Ball Fusions, that will hit the North American shelves on December 13th.
Below you can check out an official blurb and bullet points:
Dragon Ball Fusions is the latest Dragon Ball experience for Nintendo 3DS! It’s an RPG action game that combines fighting, customization, and collection elements to bring Dragon Ball to the next level. In this new world, players will discover powerful items, find warriors who can become their allies, and build teams to bring into battle to see who the best fighters are. The battle system combines strategy and real time action to make this a fun and unique Dragon Ball experience for fans.
• AVATAR – Create your own avatar and participate in a totally new experience in the Dragon Ball universe.
• FLY – Fly to the Dragon Ball flying island to progress through the story and discover new missions.
• FUSIONS – Gather the strongest fighters to fuse them together and get powerful new characters; hundreds of different combinations
• RPG – The gameplay is based on a “Rock-Scissors-Paper” RPG system getting deeper the more you progress into the story.
• PHOTO FUSIONS – Take pictures with your friends and fuse into a Dragon Ball character.
You can also check out the announcement trailer, a batch of screenshots and the North American box art.