DualShockers provides this content “as is” and DualShockers shall not be held liable for your use of the information.
Use of a Site’s content, including text and images, on your site, or in print, is entirely at your discretion. DualShockers is not responsible for any complaints regarding content or images that you choose to display on your site or in print.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED, DUALSHOCKERS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING WARRANTIES FOR MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
The comments sections on DualShockers are accessible to all users. DualShockers’ comment user registration system has been designed so that, if the user so chooses, they can remain completely anonymous, even to us.
In order to make our comments useful and interesting, the following guidelines have been established for comment users:
Please note that once you post a comment to one of our sites, it becomes part of the public conversation. Our policy is that we will not remove a user’s comments unless we deem them to be in violation of our Terms of Service. So if you want to say something that you will later regret personally, it is advisable that you use a username that does not identify you. We cannot remove your comments simply because you have a change of heart about making them.
Additionally, it is our policy not to delete comment accounts.
However, DualShockers reserves the right to remove comments entirely at its discretion, including for alleged violations of terms of service or legal rights.
DualShockers.com typically display images, audio, and video (the “Material”) as part of blog posts written by our editors and contributors. The types of Material editors are authorized to use on DualShockers.com includes:
1. The purpose and character of the use (i.e. transformation from the original, use for criticism, satire or parody
2. The nature of the copyrighted work (i.e. factual or newsworthy VS creative works)
3. The amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the whole (i.e. use of cropped, reduced, low-resolution Material used for no more than to convey the point made)
4. The effect on the potential market for the copyrighted work (e.g. use that is not substitutive for the original, or would never be licensed in any event)
If DualShockers receives notice that Material posted is not in keeping with these terms and conditions or the intended use of the Comments section where it is posted, we reserve to right to remove the material.
If you think we have published Material that infringes your copyright, we will address your concerns; however, if the material falls into one of the categories listed above, we believe that our use is legitimate and we will not remove it from the site.
Please note that we will respond only to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. The text of the Act can be found at the U.S. Copyright Office Web Site, http://lcWeb.loc.gov/copyright/.
To file a notice of infringement with us, you must provide a written communication (by email with an attached and signed PDF) that sets forth the items specified below. Unfortunately we are not situated to receive regular mail, as we may not receive it in a timely fashion.
To enable us to address your concerns, please provide the following information:
1. For each allegedly infringing image, video or piece of text that you wish to have removed from one of our sites, provide the exact permanent URL for the page containing the material.
2. Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you: an email address is preferred, as well as a telephone contact number.
3. For images, provide the following information detailing your claim to ownership of the copyright in the allegedly infringing image:
***We will not comply with requests to remove an image where the complainant cannot prove that they own the copyright in the image in question.***
4. Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
5. Sign the document, Scan it and Email it to:
firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject DMCA Complaints
By continuing past this page, you by your continued use of this site, agree to be bound by and abide by the User Agreement. © 2013 DualShockers.
All content, including editorials, comments, and any other written works on DualShockers, are licensed under a Creative Commons License permitting non-commercial sharing with attribution.