Today at Gamescom, Milestone revealed the full list of 30 tracks in Ride 2. The courses are separated into six different groups: Country Tracks, Drag Strips, City Tracks, Road Race Tracks, GP Circuits, and Supermoto Circuits. You can see the full list below.
• Hellenic Towers
• Viking Valley
• Eastern Mountains
• National Park of Stelvio
• Sierra Nevada
• North Wales
• Kanto Temples
• French Riviera
• Salt Flats Speedway
• Airport Fastline
• American Highway
Road Race Tracks
• Nurburgring Nordschleife
• Northwest 200
• Ulster GP
• Nurburgring GP
• Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari Imola
• Sportsland SUGO
• Donington Park Circuit – 2014 version
• Road America
• Circuit de Nevers Magny-Cours
• Circuito de Almería
• Potrero de los Funes Circuit
• Castelletto di Branduzzo
They also went into detail about all of the title’s fifteen game modes, which is up from the Ride’s ten. The game’s modes are split into three categories: Quick Modes, Online and World Tour. You can see a complete breakdown of them, provided by Milestone, below.
• Quick Race: Select your favourite bike and track and compete against 15 opponents to take the victory!
• Time Trial: Select your favourite bike and track and race to record your best time.
• Split Screen: Challenge a friend at home in the split screen mode.
• Online Race: Compete online in open races with up to 12 players
• Online Championship: Participate in a sequence of online races. Whoever has the most points at the end of the season is declared the winner.
• Individual Race: Compete in an individual race and do your best to reach the podium.
• Time Attack: You have a limited number of laps to beat one of the three record times shown in this event. The quicker the time you manage to beat, the greater the reward.
• Drag Race: A knockout tournament based on online drag races. Find the perfect time to change gear to beat your opponents.
• Track Day: The track is open to the public today, but someone has to show these newbies how to ride a bike. Pass as many riders as you can before the time runs out!
• Head-to-Head: The track is open to the public today, but there is a capable challenger ready to take you on. Pass your opponent in the fastest possible time and keep your position.
• Pairs Race: Compete in a Pairs Race. Points will be awarded to every rider according to their position at the end of the race. The team which achieves the most points wins.
• Endurance: A race based on endurance. Tackle the rolling start and number of laps much higher than a normal race.
• Championship: The championship is made up of a sequence of races. At the end of each race you will receive points according to your position. The winner is the rider with the most points at the end of the championship.
• Team vs Team: Two teams of four riders take each other on in an individual race. Points will be assigned to every rider according to where they finish at the end of the race. The team which achieves the most points wins.
• Perfect Trajectory: Beat the record time following the trajectory suggested by the street cones without committing infractions and avoiding penalties.
• Point-to-Point Race: Compete in a section of the Nürburgring Nordschleife and do your best to reach the podium.
Ride 2 will release for PC, PS4, and Xbox One on October 7.