Ubisoft has today released a new update for Assassin’s Creed: Unity on PS4 and Xbox One with the aim of fixing a few niggling bugs that have players itching in annoyance.
The patch, which began rolling out today on consoles and is due out tomorrow on PC, also aims to make online play with your mates less of a chore as well as a couple of issues within the Dead Kings DLC.
The latest patch also gives all players access to previously locked content that was only available to players with the downloadable smartphone app.
Check out the full patch notes below:
Stability & performance
- Fixed numerous random crashes both on Campaign and Coop
Save game & Progression
- Fixed gear and outfit rewards getting relocked
- Added users profile corrector to resolve companion synchronization issues
- Made Initiate and companion app exclusive content accessible to all players
- Fixed the ‘Find Leon’ objective not spawning on Dead Kings Memory 2
Online matchmaking, connectivity & replication
- Fixed various matchmaking and connection issues both in matches and when starting a match.
- Fixed various replication issues between host and clients
- Fixed issues with the My Club feature
Gameplay (navigation, fight, stealth)
- Fixed issue with Arno losing control after trying to launch Initiates from the pause menu
- Fixed minor navigation issues
Menus and HUD
- Fixed issues occurring when hacking gears
- Fixed additional issues with notifications
World & 3D
- Fixed some minor FX and texture issues
Hopefully this latest patch will improve your experience with Assassin’s Creed: Unity. It’s a decent entry in the series and it’s just a shame that the franchise has had such a bad mark put against it due to the issues surrounding the performance side of the game.