Atlus revealed a new trailer for Dungeon Travelers 2, which features the basic classes the ladies can wield during battle.
The list of classes is as follows:
- Fighter: Standard melee damage dealer, has skills for basic defense as well as attacks. With high HP and strength, they can be the vanguard of the party.
- Magic User: The basic class can use all elemental damage-dealing spells. They can use the basic healing spell as well, making them an invaluable asset to the party.
- Scout: A master of speed that can attack when the enemy lets their guard down, and can also steal money. Because they can use both daggers and bows, they can change their fighting style to fit your needs.
- Maid: Though not good with physical attacks or magic, they can provide special support without using TP or needing casting time. The unsung hero type.
- Spieler: This class is literally a wild card. The most powerful of the Spieler abilities are high-risk, high-reward gamles, so choose them for your party carefully! They can make a HUGE difference in battle.
While the females are fixed in their basic classes, once you can choose between intermediate or advanced classes players have the option of choosing new basic class skills. We also find out that each lady has unique artwork for every single class combination.
The trailer below details these classes as well, and will actually make sense of the “Spieler” class.