For all you BlazBlue fans, I’ve got some news for you about the upcoming anime adaptation. BlazBlue Alter Memory will be the anime’s official title. In addition to this news, the entire cast of the cherished series will be reprising their roles for the anime as to make the anime as authentic as possible.
Spearheading this adaptation is Toshimichi Mori which will be directed by Hideki Tachibana. Screenplay will be developed and written by Deko Akao and Tatsuya Takahashi. Lastly, Tomoyuki Shitaya will be pulling double duty as character designer and chief animation director.
The cast list is as follows:
- Tomokazu Sugita as Ragna the Bloodedge
- Kanako Kondou as Noel Vermillion
- Tetsuya Kakihara as Jin Kisaragi
- Kana Ueda as Rachel Alucard
- Yūichi Nakamura as Hazama
- Chiwa Saito as Taokaka
- Chiaki Takahashi as Litchi Faye-Ling
- Kenji Nomura as Iron Tager
- Asami Imai as Tsubaki Yayoi
- Chie Matsuura as Kokonoe
- Tomomi Isomura as Makoto Nanaya
Get ready to travel back to December 2199 to see if the evil SS-class rebel Ragna the Bloodedge is stopped from controlling the world this fall when BlazBlue Alter Memory debuts in Japan.