If you can’t wait to get your hands on Blue Isle Studios’ newest game, then you may in luck. Today the developer announced that its sandbox RPG Citadel: Forged With Fire will be getting an open beta, and will be available on Saturday, July 22nd, 2017, starting at 9:00 a.m. EDT (6:00 a.m. PDT). It will last until Sunday, July 23rd, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. EDT (July 22nd, 2017 at 9:00 p.m. PDT).
As of the time of this writing, it’s unknown exactly what content will be available during the beta, however it has been confirmed that any progress made will carry over into the full game. Players who want to sign up for the beta they can do so by clicking here.
You can check out a full list of features for the game below:
- Tame Legendary Beasts: Tame or ward off Savage Orcs, Horses, Direwolves, Dragons and more.
- Form Alliances and an Empire: Build your house, create a flag and establish a hierarchy as you prepare for war against other houses!
- Explore a Massive Fantasy World: Visit Sweeping plains, dense forests, craggy mountains, festering swamps, a frozen tundra and more…
- Study the Arcane Arts: Learn and master a wide range of powerful spells!
- Want to Fly?: Use your Wizardly prowess to take to the skies using a broomstick, a dragon, an eagle or alchemy!
- Build and Bash Epic Castles: Construct the castle of your dreams, use magic to enhance your fortress or take advantage of the dynamic destruction system and crush an opposing house.
- Character Customization: Dress your Mage the way you want, with a limitless variety of clothing and weapon options!
A week ago Blue Isle Studios announced that PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of the game are in active development, however neither a release date nor window was revealed for these versions.
Citadel: Forged With Fire is set to hit Steam’s Early Access Program on July 26th, 2017, and will cost you $24.99. An official release date for the final version game has not been set.