Namco Bandai just announced that Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin will be released for PS4, Xbox One, PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on April 7th, 2015.
The re-release of the game, that will finally launch on current generation consoles, will include several improvements:
- All 3 DLC packs included in the game (Crown of the Sunken King, Crown of the Old Iron King, Crown of the Ivory King).
- Additional NPCs added for an enhanced story experience.
- Parameter adjustments for improved game balance.
- Augmented item descriptions.
- Improved online matchmaking functionality.
PS4, Xbox One and PC (DirectX 11 Only)
- Additional upgrades to graphics, sound, performance.
- Increase in maximum online players in single session (6 total).
Below you can see the announcement trailer and a few initial screenshots.