This week, Bethesda Softworks gave the official word that the highly-anticipated Dishonored 2 will be releasing this November, and along with its premiere at next month’s E3 2016, a few more bits of information were revealed regarding the star-studded voice cast.
Game Informer revealed many of the actors and voice talents that will be providing their voices to Dishonored 2, with many of the actors in the upcoming game coming from big projects in television and film such as Game of Thrones, Marvel’s Daredevil, The Wire, Gotham, and many others.
In particular, the two lead characters (Corvo Attano and Emily Kaldwin) will be voiced by Stephen Russell and Erica Luttrell, respectively. Russell is particularly well-known for his role as Garrett in the original Thief (which the first Dishonored drew many favorable comparisons to) and more recently as Nick Valentine in Fallout 4, while Luttrell also provided the voice of Darla in Fallout 4.
The remainder of the cast that have been revealed for Dishonored 2 (so far) are available to view below, along with their role in the game:
- Vincent D’Onofrio (Marvel’s Daredevil, Jurassic World) – Luca Abele, Duke of Serkonos
- Rosario Dawson (Marvel’s Daredevil, Sin City) – Meagan Foster, Dreadful Wale Captain
- Pedro Pascal (Game of Thrones, Narcos) – Paolo, Howler Gang Leader
- Sam Rockwell (Moon, Confessions of a Dangerous Mind) – Mortimer Ramsey, Dunwall City Watch
- Jamie Hector (The Wire, Bosch) – Liam Byrne, Vice Overseer
- Robin Lord Taylor (Gotham) – The Outsider
Dishonored 2 will release for PS4, Xbox One, and PC on November 11th, 2016.