Business is continuing as usual at Atlus even after the acquisition by Sega, and today the publisher released a new patch to Dragon’s Crown in Japan, and it’s a patch that I will personally wait anxiously here in the west, considering how much I love the game. The new update will include the following improvements:
- Improved the operational stability of network connection.
- The position triangle at the bottom of the screen can now be toggled between off, player only and all players.
- An option has been added to display only the numerical damage values inflicted by the player himself.
- Durability of the equipment of Fighter and Amazon has been increased.
- The effect associated with the Berserk ability of the Amazon has been adjusted.
- Other tweaks were done in order to improve the system across the board and comfort of operation.
It’s worth mentioning that the updating of the game does not end there, and a fourth patch will be released as soon as testing and certification will be concluded.