Driveclub just got a new patch today, numbered 1.24. It includes several improvements, including the much awaited private multiplayer lobbies.
The patch notes, that you can see below, also reveal a free upcoming expansion for Driveclub Bikes and a tour for the base game, coming on November17th.
Full Details of Game Update 1.24:
- Private Lobbies have been introduced to Multiplayer, to play custom games with your friends online competitively or for fun.
- Private Lobbies include a wide range of customisable options and modifiers for things like; Grid Position, Penalties, Vehicle Collisions, Drafting, Gear Changes, Camera Perspective, and more.
- Introduces a new Multiplayer Accolade. Earn fame rewards for playing online via the event browser or with your friends in Private Lobbies.
- The Club Level cap has been raised from 50 to 55, with a new reward to unlock at level 55.
- ELITE Driver Levels 76-80 have been added, with a new reward to unlock at each level.
- ELITE Driver Level Challenges can now be played directly via a new option in your Driver Profile.
- A new in-game store has been added to make finding add-ons for DRIVECLUB much easier.
- Adds a steering wheel profile for DRIVECLUB Bikes, and reintroduces look left and right on the steering wheel d-pad for cars.
- 2 new Sprint tracks for Glenmorgan (India) and Chungara Lake (Chile).
- An adjustable ‘Braking Assist’ is now available to aid those less familiar with the tracks, generally helping make the game easier for novice drivers.
- Includes general improvements for game performance, stability and usability.
Update 1.24 Add-ons will be available for download from PlayStation®Store on Nov 17 (worldwide):
- Adds support for the EBR Expansion (coming to PlayStation®Store as a free expansion for DRIVECLUB BIKES on Nov 17) – which includes the Erik Buell Racing 1190RX, Erik Buell Racing 1190SX and EBR Tour Pack.
- The EBR Tour Pack includes 6 new Events and 3 new Trophies. Collect every star in the EBR Tour to earn a bonus Livery.
- Adds support for the free All Stars Tour Pack (coming to PlayStation®Store as a free add-on for DRIVECLUB on Nov 17).
- The All Stars Tour Pack includes 6 new Events and 3 new Trophies. Collect every star in the All Stars Tour to earn a bonus Livery.
- Adds support for the EBR livery pack (coming to PlayStation®Store on Nov 17). The pack contains 5 new livery patterns to customise your bikes or cars with.
- Adds support for this months free bonus livery (coming to PlayStation®Store on Nov 17).
Important developments to be aware of (coming after 1.24):
- More Sprint tracks, every week until Christmas this year!
- More cars, bikes and tours… wink emoticon
- Easy difficulty for Tour.
- Extra Accolade ranks up to Rank 10, to give you more to play for and much bigger Fame rewards for completing them.
- Extra customisation slots, to help you change between your designs more easily.
- Lots more based on your feedback! Please keep sharing your thoughts with us to help shape the game’s next update in December!