Developer Power of Two and Publisher Tripwire Interactive just released Dwarfs!? on Steam, an Indie Strategy Title available for $10. The game offers an arcade-like experience where you control a group of Dwarfs, who are your explorers, fighters and miners. But in order to keep the Dwarfs on your side, you need to keep giving them consistent amounts of gold.
It sounds like a pretty interesting concept, and we will have a review of the game posted shortly. The following are a list of some of the arcade features in Dwarves!?
• Addictive Arcade Mode with four difficulty levels, ranging from grandma-easy to completely insane
• Base Defense, which is like Tower Defense, but you have a Base, not a Tower; and the tunnels aren’t laid out for you – your Dwarfs dig them
• Rush Mode Survival, where the Dwarf spawning knows no bounds
• Dark Mode, where a fog of war prevents you from seeing beyond your caves
• Sandbox Mode, where you can basically do everything you ever dreamed of*
• Endless Mode, where you can keep mining forever, and ever, and ever…
• Challenge Mode, where you can put your overseer-abilities to the test
• Leaderboards and Achievements to show everyone the size of your beard
• …and Zombies!
To download the full version of the game or check out the playable demo, you can take a visit to the Steam Store, where you can currently save 10% on the title.