Zenimax Online Studios detailed today the upcoming DLC game pack “Imperial City” for The Elder Scrolls Online. If you’re missing the monumental walls and buildings that we got to experience in Oblivion, that’s exactly what we’re going to see in the new expansion.
The DLC will be released on August 31st on PC and Mac, on September 15th on Xbox One, while PS4 gamers will have to wait for September 16th (oh my God, a timed exclusive!). It will be included in ESO Plus meberships, and it will be purchasable for those who don’t have one for 2,500 crowns in the game’s store.
Below you can find a list of the contents included in the DLC:
- All content is available to players that are level 10 and up
- A brand new PvP/PvE space, including the six Imperial City Districts
- New quests and key characters within the Imperial City
- One new Imperial City PvP Public Dungeon: The Imperial Sewers
- Two new PvE Imperial City group dungeons with Normal and Veteran versions: White-Gold Tower and Imperial City Prison
- The Tel Var Stone system
- 23 completely new Veteran Rank 16 item sets, only available in Imperial City
- Treasure Vaults that contain new Veteran Rank 16 set jewelry and a chance for even rarer finds
- Xivkyn racial motif style
- New collectibles only available in Imperial City (pets, polymorphs, and a costume)
A patch will also be applied at the same time to the base game, and it will include the following elements:
- 15% decrease in the amount of XP it takes to gain a Veteran Rank
- 100% more XP for all public dungeons
- 50% more XP for all Veteran Rank quests
- 20% more XP in Craglorn
- Veteran Rank increased to 16
- Racial Passive improvements
- Mundus Stone buff improvements
- Glass racial motif style
- Improvements to existing item sets
- The ability to hide mount visual upgrades
- New crafting skill line passives
- New Undaunted pledges
- Tons of combat and gameplay balance changes
- Improved end-of-campaign Alliance War rewards
- …and more!
Below you can check out a trailer, showing off the expansion.