If you happen to live in Europe, have membership with PlayStation Plus, and own a copy of Battlefield Hardline, than you can sign up now for a PlayStation Plus Tournament over at ESL Gaming. This tournament has the official blessing of the European PlayStation Blog and is free to enter for any who wish to sign up. The deadline for sign ups is June 8, and the tournament itself begins on June 21, 2015.
It will be a five on five tournament, with one match determining who proceeds. The rules are as follows:
- Mode: 5on5 Rescue
- Maps: Fixed Map per Round, Bo1
- Rounds to win: 11 (side switch after 10 rounds)
- Overtime: 4 Rounds (RoundsToWin 3)
- Scoring: The team that gained the highest amount of won rounds in both halftimes wins the match.
The timeline for the entire tournament extends into mid-July, which you can see below.
- Cup starts (256 teams) – Only 1 Match per match date, exception is the last match date
- Round 1: Sunday, June 21st 20:00 CEST
- Round 2: Wednesday, June 24th 20:00 CEST
- Round 3: Sunday, June 28th 20:00 CEST
- Round 4: Wednesday, July 1st 20:00 CEST
- Round 5: Sunday, July 5th 20:00 CEST
- Round 6: Wednesday, July 8th 20:00 CEST
- Semi Finals + Grand Final: Sunday, July 12th 20:00 CEST