The trophy list for upcoming PlayStation 4 JRPG Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force has been revealed thanks to PSN Profiles. The list is a slightly modified version of the original PlayStation 3 version’s trophies, as the total number has increased from twenty-nine to thirty, and the distribution of silver and bronze has changed.
On PlayStation 3 Fairy Fencer F had eleven silver and twelve bronze trophies, while on PlayStation 4 Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force has sixteen silver and eight bronze. Developer Compile Hearts originally released the PS3 game in 2013 for Japan, released the expanded edition for PS4 last year in Japan, and this Tuesday, July 26 will make it available for North America.
Some trophies have remained the same, while others are removed, and some have been changed from the original. “A Lengthy Relationship” trophy has changed from requiring 20 hours of playtime to 40 hours. Another trophy that has been changed is “We’re In The Money!” which originally required you to obtain 100 million gold but not only requires 5 million.
Trophies that have been removed include seeing endings for Tiara, Eryn, the normal ending, and for party members joining you. New trophies include defeating a certain enemy with either an exclusively female and male party, and clearing the story on hard without changing the difficulty.
You can view the full trophy list below.
- Ultimate Fencer: Obtained all the trophies.
“No one decides my fate except me!”
- Vile God Story Cleared: Cleared the “Vile God Story.”
“If the power I wield can serve some small role in protecting this world…”
- Shukesoo’s Eviction: Cleared all 40 floors of Shukesoo’s Tower.
- Road of Thorns: Finished the game on HARD without changing the difficulty.
“Your only redeeming trait was how you would never give up. Am I wrong?”
- Goddess Story Cleared: Cleared the “Goddess Story.”
“Seal the Vile God…for good!”
- Evil Goddess Story Cleared: Cleared the “Evil Goddess Story.”
“Thank you, Grandfather…”
- We’re In The Money!: Possessed a total of 5,000,000 Gold.
“As usual, I smell the fragrant aroma of money coming from you today! ♪”
- Unsealed Deities: Pulled every sword from the Vile God and Goddess.
“It took a long time but we’re finally finished!”
- The World’s Strongest: Reached level 99 with a character.
“My coolness is about to reach godly levels.”
- Tenser Fencer: Maxed your tension 300 times.
“I’m fired up!”
- Surging Waves of Fury: Performed 250 Hits.
“I’ll…cut you…to shreds!”
- Professional: Fought 500 battles.
- Peaceful Resolution: With only Pippin, successfully use “Persuade” on all enemies in a 6-enemy party.
“True social reform isn’t merely concerned with destroying evil as it exists.”
- Maximum Firepower: Dealt 100,000 damage with a single attack.
“It’s not over yet!”
- Male Bonding!?: Defeated the Imperial Gold Dragon with only a party of 3 or more men (Pippin excluded).
“I have absolutely no interest in the female body.”
- Fury Meister: Boosted one of your weapons to its max.
“With this, your combat strength has increased drastically! “
- Diligent Worker: Achieved a Quest Rank of S.
“…I shall continue counting on you.”
- Crusher: Defeated the enemies Devilkin, Iris, and EX Harariel within Shukesoo’s Tower only after destroying all of their parts.
“I adore shattering human emotions into pieces!”
- Berserker: Defeated 10,000 enemies.
“There’s no way I can stop!”
- Avalanche Master: Performed 100 Avalanche Attacks.
- Air Master: Performed 100 Air Combos.
- A Woman’s Garden: Defeated Artemis with only a party of 3 or more women (Pippin excluded).
“I don’t think we should let the boys see this.”
- Where…Are We?: Arrived in an unfamiliar place.
“Where the heck are we?”
- Veteran: Fought 200 battles.
“I didn’t realize I was so strong.”
- The Journey Begins: Escaped from the remote prison.
“We’ve come a long way, so the coast should be clear now…”
- Gimme a Boost: Boosted your weapon for the first time.
“This is simply the first step.”
- Bond with Fairy: Reached level 10 with one of your fairies.
“There’s still much we don’t know about fairies. “
- Blue Gale: Continued a Boost Dash for 30 seconds.
“The Azure Gale!?”
- Amateur: Fought 50 battles.
“This is nothing!”
- A Lengthy Relationship: Played the game for at least 40 hours.
“That sounds like it’d take forever…”