Final Fantasy XI: Online‘s recently-added Trust Initiative allows players to summon “Alter Egos” of NPCs they have met throughout the course of the game and its various expansions. The current list sports a total of 11 NPCs that can be summoned through the new magic. Square Enix has revealed that an additional five NPCs will be available starting December 31st, 2013:
- From the Far East, the enigmatic Tenzen!
- The Waterserpent General herself, Mihli Aliapoh!
- Valaineral R Davilles, master of the Uriel Blade!
- Coming to you straight from Abyssea, Joachim!
- From Rise of the Zilart, Lion
The NPCs will be obtainable from New Year’s Eve until February 2nd, 2014, at 9am.