A new update for Final Fantasy XIV will be released in November which is host to a large number of changes! In addition, the free trial is being extended by an additional 30 days as a thanks for all the fans continued support and feedback.
- The debut of Notorious Monsters
- New Guildleve quests
- New synthesis recipes
- The ability to completely re-map the keyboard to your specifications as well as new control options to make it easier to target objects and players
- The addition of an item-sort function
- Major party and class adjustments will debut as well as a revamp of the physical and magical accuracy system
- The amount of skill points needed to rank up from 10 to 20 will be reduced to allow players to reach exciting content sooner
For more details check out the Lodestone, which itself has also received a large update.