Final Fantasy XV Director Hajime Tabata provided more information about the game and its demo Episode Duscae in an interview on the Japanese magazine Dengeki PlayStation, translated by SQEX.nfo.
- Part of the latest trailer will be playable in Episode Duscae.
- The Titan fight showcased in the trailer is part of a massive and chaotic encounter against an army, in which he stomps friend and foe alike.
- Episode Duscae‘s map is quite vast. You can cruise freely around it. The demo will include the game’s basics, the fundamentals of fighting and a battle against a Behemoth.
- The map includes mountains, lakes and other landmarks.
- Night time is very dark. The team wants night to be scary, as players won’t know what will appear at any given time.
- You can enter the lake seen in the walkthrough trailer.
- Episode Duscae‘s development is at around 80%. All that’s left is optimization.
- Tabata-san will keep doing livestreams and providing info from now on.