Thrustmaster just announced the first official force feedback wheel for the PS4, the T300 RS, which will be released on August 15th at the not exactly cheap price of €369.99.
The wheel is also compatible with PS3 and PC and comes with a built-in paddle shifter and a two-pedal set. Incidentally it’s being used at E3 to demonstrate Driveclub.
Here’s a list of features:
- Brushless industrial Force Feedback motor with frictionless action.
- 1080° dual-belt system.
- H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology (contactless magnetic sensor which provides 16-bit resolution, for 65,536 values on the wheel’s steering).
- Internal memory.
- Upgradable firmware.
- PS4/PS3 mode switch for maximum compatibility.
- 11 inches detachable wheel featuring the Thrustmaster QuickRelease system.
- Official PS4 Button (PS, Share, Options)
- Weighs 2.6 lbs.
- Metal paddle shifters.
- Metal pedals adjustable in both height and spacing.
- Brake pedal with progressive resistance.
The wheel is also compatible with Thrustmaster’s 3-pedal pedal sets (T3PA and T500 RS), and the TH8A and TH8RS shifters.
You can check out a gallery of pictures just below: