Like every month in January Forza Motorsport 4 players will have the option to purchase a DLC pack including 10 new cars. This DLC will be dedicated to the petrolhead blog Jalopnik and will include a few sweet, sweet rides (including a GT Lamborghini, at long last).
The package will be released on January the 3rd and will cost 560 MS Points (unless you already have the Season pass of course). You can head past the cut for the full car list and to enjoy the trailer.
- 1970 Alfa Romeo Montreal
- 2011 Audi RS5
- 1996 Chevrolet Impala SS
- 1986 Dodge Shelby Omni GLHS
- 2000 Fiat Coupe 20V Turbo
- 1973 Ford Pinto
- 2011 Honda #33 Level 5 Motorsports Lola
- 2012 Honda Civic Si Coupe
- 2011 Lamborghini #08 West Yokohama Gallardo LP560-4
- 2012 Pagani Huayra