GTA Online’s Power Play and Grotti X80 Proto updates are now live on PS4, Xbox One and PC, Rockstar has announced.
Power Play introduces six brand new power-ups which temporarily boost the abilities of the player and their allies.
- Beasted: Transform into the Beast and use special powers like invisibility, super jump, and super strength.
- Zoned: Slow down time for all players, giving snipers a tactical advantage over exposed enemies.
- Doped: Dull your enemy’s senses with a trippy green haze; they’ll never see that flank coming…
- Raging: Unleash a rampage with your entire team by inflicting increased damage while taking reduced damage.
- Flipped: Scramble your opponents by picking up Flipped, temporarily inverting all enemy camera controls and mixing team chat to truly get in their heads.
- Dark: Take your team off the grid for well-timed sneak attacks.
You can access the Power Play Adversary Mode now within the Jobs menu.
The update also introduces the new Grotti X80 Proto – a “blazing-fast” Supercar. The space-age, low-profile body harnesses a beastly engine, making for a finely tuned machine ready for dominance – especially handy when needing to make Special Cargo Deliveries in a hurry. Escaping wanted levels has never looked so good.
During Power Play week there will be double GTA$ and RP when playing the new Power Play playlist, which you can access directly from the GTA 5 loading screen. Players will also recieve a free Grotti in-game tee when they log in this week.
You can check out the trailer and a screenshot of the new Grotti X80 Proto down below.