Trophies for Hyper Light Drifter on the PlayStation 4 have appeared on PSN Profiles. They are largely the same as the Steam Achievements, though now given different tiers due to PSN’s gold, silver, and bronze system.
Surprisingly the trophies are mainly grouped in gold and silver, instead of the usual sea of bronze listed for games on PlayStation 4. There are twenty trophies total, split between a platinum, eight gold, nine silver, and two bronze.
You can read the full list below, and look forward to Hyper Light Drifter on both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One this Tuesday, July 26, 2016.
- Platinum: Get every trophy
- The Dash Eternal: Perform the ultimate chain dash
- Star Athlete: Win at the sport of Drifters
- One Shot: Finish the game without dying
- Natural Leader: Tame a certain wild creature…
- Masochist: Beat NG+
- Hoarder: Collect Everything
- Contender: Beat Hoarde Mode
- Bully: Beat all bosses
- Walk-In Closet: Collect all outfits
- Shine Bright: Collect all Gearbits
- Nice Shot!: Kill 5 enemies with a bomb
- Line Em’ Up: Hit 4 enemies with one railgun shot
- Librarian: Collect all tablets
- Don’t Give Up!: You can do it!
- Diamonds Are Forever: Collect all modules
- Chain Dash Champion: How many can you get?
- Armory: Collect all Weapons
- Nothing’s Easy, Now is it?: Opening death
- Dummy: Trick a Dirk to jump off a ledge