If you were at any of the major Comic Cons this year or experienced Halloween with comics fans, then you probably noticed that Harley Quinn has become the new star of Batman character cosplay, removing Poison Ivy from her years on the throne. It should come as no surprise then that Harley Quinn has finally joined the cast of Turbine Games’ multiversal arena fighting game, Infinite Crisis, complete with her classic costume and giant mallet.
As you can see below in her Champion Profile video, Harley Quinn is a ranged support character, with a range of abilities:
- BFFS allow Harley and an ally to gain Attack and Move Speed boosts.
- Pies deal power damage and prioritizes Champion targets.
- Back Off has Harley using her mallet to knock enemies back, while dealing Attack Damage.
- Best Medicine allows Harley to heal allies and drones.
- Puddin’ Time has Harley smashing the ground with her mallet, dealing Power Damage in a cone and knocking enemies up into the air.
The video also includes plenty of tips and tricks for using Harley effectively, along with the best items to boost her abilities. For a closer look at Harl, check out the screenshots below.
Turbine Games encourage prospective players to sign up for the Infinite Crisis Closed Beta and join the Founders Program, which unlocks special perks and assets depending on the tier players pledge. For more on the game, including other parallel world heroes and villains like the chainsaw-wielding Atomic Wonder Woman and magically-infused Arcane Green Lantern, check out all of our Infinite Crisis coverage.