Zero Point Software has released a new update with two co-op missions for its sci-fi tactical shooter, Interstellar Marines, bringing the total number of co-op missions to six, with that number set to increase even in the coming months.
The two maps also feature different game modes, providing players variety when playing either in singleplayer, or with their friends in co-op.
Players can now also incorporate stealth into their gameplay, due to an upgrade to the game’s unscripted AI, and the introduction of sound suppressors across all weapons.
The update will also include:
ADDED: Sound-supressor for both SMG and Assault Rifle. Sound and damage curves have been adjusted
ADDED: Survival B game mode to Colony for co-op and singleplayer gameplay
ADDED: Elimination B game mode to Mainline for co-op and singleplayer gameplay
ADDED: Ability for AI to sense how much light is falling on a Marine
ADDED: Numerous AI upgrades to enhance the AI’s intelligence
ADDED: New weather state to Colony
UPDATED: AI balance has been tweaked around the ability to see light levels
UPDATED: AI tweaked and upgraded for Defective and Guards
UPDATED: Nucleus, Stronghold and Operations to support new AI light vision
UPDATED: Mainline to make it more AI friendly and add extra cover for AI bots
UPDATED: Colony to add more cover for AI bots
UPDATED: Non-supressed sounds for the SMG and AR
UPDATED: Difficulty level is now shown in playground and Get Killed By Bots
– The HUD names and kill messages will be clipped on aspect ratios that are less wide than 16:10
– The game will stop updating when switching out of fullscreen in Windows (known bug in Unity 4)
– View jittering may occur when jumping on lossy networks
– Audio may cut off partially/completely on weapon/helmet sounds
– Other players will seem to float above or interpenetrate while standing on a moving dynamic platforms (network smoothing will exaggerate this effect)
– Potential to fall through elevator when moving
– Sometimes bots will not appear in single player maps. Restart the game and they will appear
– Number 1 clan logo does not show up in the scoreboard. Current number 1 clan is -TEK-
FIXED: “Chat not working under certain conditions”
FIXED: “Scoreboard not disappearing when HUD is down”
FIXED: “Waypoint not reappearing if you turn off a powerbox in Survival A”
FIXED: “Joining as a spectator in a Nucleus server”
For further details, check out the video below which explains the updates.