Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate launched earlier this year, set in Victorian London, and featured a number of actual historical characters. The game’s first big expansion is due out on December 15 for PS4 and Xbox One, and hits PC a week later on December 22. Set 20 years after the main game, this DLC follows one of the main protagonists Evie Frye as she hunts down one of the most notorious serial killers of all time, Jack the Ripper. Check out an eerie trailer below:
The content is priced at $14.99 and is included in the Season Pass. Here’s what it includes:
- The Last Maharaja mission pack: Join Duleep Singh in 10 new missions as he fights to reclaim his heritage and take his rightful place as the Maharaja.
- A Long Night mission: As Jacob, track down a fellow gang member and bring him back to the hideout in this wild (and dangerous) ride.
- Streets of London gameplay pack: Get over an hour of extra content with brand-new missions, plus new weapons, gear and outfits.
- Two top-tier sets of gear and weapons: Gain access to the Steampunk Pack and the Victorian Legends Pack to spice up your wardrobe and gear.
- Exclusive XP boost: Season Pass holders will receive a permanent XP boost.
Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate is available now on Xbox One, PS4 and PC.