The Kung-Fu Rhythm game KickBeat now heads to Steam. After being released on PS3 and Vita, PC fans can now join in on the fun.
KickBeat Steam Edition will have some overall improvements such as:
- Six exclusive tracks from the Electronic Super Joy OST by indie electronic artist enV have been added to the single player campaign. There are now 24 tracks in the campaign!
- Advanced difficulty is now available in Free Play
- Beat Your Music mode is available much earlier in the campaign, allowing you to create your own custom tracks without having to complete the single player campaign
- Adjustments have been made to the difficulty progression, helping players adjust to higher levels of play on a better curve
- Enhanced graphics
- Customizable keyboard controls + full X input controller support.
- 42 Steam Achievements
- Stream Trading Cards
- Steam Cloud Support
Beat Your Music sounds like a pretty cool mode to bring out your inner DJ/martial artist.
Expect to KickBeat Steam Edition to hit PC on January 20th for $9.99.