Today 4J Studios revealed the patch notes for their newest update for Minecraft.
The update is called Patch 1.47 on PS3 and PSVita, Patch 1.48 on PS4, Update 42 on Xbox One, and Update 52 on Xbox 360. The update fixes a numerous amount of things. However, as always, you can find the full patch notes below, straight from 4J.
- Added Glide Beasts Track Pack (Dragon, Kraken and Yeti Glide tracks)
- Added new Glide music tracks for the new Glide Tracks
- Change to Glide to require passing through all Checkpoints before reaching the end of the track
- Glide Solo Mode can now be played for longer before being automatically returned to the Lobby
- Fix for spectator not hearing Glide ring or thermal sounds for the player they are spectating
- Fix for Glide round timer continuing to tick while the Pause Menu is displayed in Solo Mode
- Decreased the respawn delay in Glide
- Added coloured particles when you cross the finish line in Glide
- Showdown in Glide now says “Hurry Up”
- Fix for Interface Opacity setting not affecting the HUD in Glide
- Fix for some Boat item textures in the Mass Effect Mash-up pack not matching the entity textures
- Fix for an issue that caused the damage sound to be repeatedly played at the end of a Glide round
- Fix for an issue that caused the body of player models to be set back from the other limbs
In addition to those, the PS4 update includes a fix for various crashes.
4J says the every one of the updates should be available now, except for the PS Vita update, which will come later tonight.