The Japanese Incentive DLC brings the Yakuza, the KKK and fire to Omerta – City of Gangsters. The turn-based strategy game Omerta – City of Gangsters has got a new single player campaign that’ll bring a couple of new gangs to challenge your kingdom on the boardwalk.
On top of a new campaign, we also get new weapons like katanas and flame throwers. You can also plan elaborate heists then hire a wheelman for a smooth getway. These new additions should bring a much needed challenge to your life as the Boss.
Below are all the new features for Omerta – The Japanese Incentive straight from the developer Kalypso.
Features of ‘The Japanese Incentive’
- All new! – Play an exciting new campaign with unique characters, storylines and cut scenes
- Explore and Dominate – Discover districts of Atlantic City and its outskirts not yet seen in Omerta – City of Gangsters
- Kill it with fire – new weapons include the katana, flamethrower and machine gun
- The gang’s all here – Hire additional characters whose special new traits will help make quick work of your foes
- Outsmart a new challenger – Battle for the city against an updated enemy gang AI
- Pick a wheelman – Plan fantastic heists, then use lavish new cars and armored vehicles for getaways
- It’s all business – Take over new buildings like the security agency and the auto shop and put them to criminal use
- Watch the world burn – Set the battlefield ablaze with a unique new “fire” feature, which makes the most of the new flamethrower weapon
Full Update details for Omerta – City of Gangsters
- New and improved (full) AI for sandbox maps
- 5 new buildings for sandbox maps – Lookout, Private Investigator, Security Agency, Hit Squad, Auto Shop
- New combat fire mechanics and Molotov bomb
- 2 new cars – Sports Car and Armored Car
- New combat maps
- Tweaked combat mechanics
- General fixes for gameplay and localisation issues
Omerta – The Japanese Incentive is out on on PC for $19.99.