David Jaffe himself is definitely well known in the industry, but what about the rest of the team working on the game?
Turns out that between the folks at the Bartlet Jones Supernatural Detective Agency there are quite a few Sony veterans, and more.
Here are those we could identify, thanks to Linkedin, which also mentions that the studio is looking for more developers experienced with Unity, probably indicating that the new game is being coded using the popular engine.
- Nick Kononelos: Producer and co-owner – formerly at Sony Computer Entertainment as Senior Production Manager and Art Development Manager. He worked on many successful titles like all the Uncharted games, The Last of Us and Killzone 3.
- Tj Madigan: Lead Engineer – Used to work as Programming Manager at Sony Computer Entertainment. He worked on ModNation Racers, LittleBigPlanet Karting and more.
- Brian Gans: Generalist – Previously worked as Senior Technical Artist at Sony Computer Entertainment on Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale, Sorcery and PlayStation Home.
- Tobin Russell: Senior Designer – formerly at Sony Computer Entertainment as QA Lead, Designer and Level Designer. He worked on Twisted Metal, Twisted Metal 2, Kinetica, God of War and God of War II.
- Michael Riccio: CTO – formerly at High Moon Studios. He worked on Deadpool, Transformers Dark of the Moon, Transformers War for Cybertron and more. Before he was at Sony Computer Entertainment, working on Twisted Metal 3 and more.
- Kristen Perez: Video Editor / Game Tester/ Social Media Manager – She used to work as a QA Tester at Sony Computer Entertainment.
- Nafisah Tung: Artist – formerly Associate Artist at Sony Online Entertainment.
- Chris Kovach: Animator – he previously worked at Sony Online Entertainment.
- Heh-Kyu Sincock: Associate Producer – formerly Executive Assistant at Jaffe’s own Eat Sleep Play. He also worked at GT Interactive and SNK.
- Caryn Cook: Associate Technical Artist – she used to work as Technical Director at Digital Domain. She worked on The Bureau: XCOM Declassified and Transformers: Dark of the Moon.
- Steve Merghart: Art Director – he previously worked at Renegade Animation.
- Jonathan Ross: Associate Engineer – formerly at Motorola Mobile.
- Yacine Sefsaf: Senior Technical Artist – he worked at Microsoft’s Lift London studio, Paradox Interactive, Criterion, THQ and Krome.
- Andrea Dailey: Artist – previously at Vergeous.
- Blake Asbill: Associate Engineer – previously at High Moon Studios.
- Devlyn Daubenschmidt: Concept Artist – previously at Bit Mass.
Looks like the Bartlet Jones Supernatural Detective Agency has quite the Sony soul, so it’s not much of a surprise that they’re showing off their new game at PlayStation Experience. It remains to be seen if it’ll be a PlayStation exclusive title or not. We’ll probably know in a few days.