Mythos is an upcoming hack n slash action MMORPG from Frogster. The game utilizes 3D graphics and a lovely, comic book esque art style. The game will be free to play and features all of the aspects of MMORPGs you’ve grown accustomed to like PvP battles and guilds.
There is also a beta scheduled for the game, which you can learn more about at its official website. The game will launch officially early next year. To learn more about Mythos and check out the new screens, hit the break.
Mythos brings the highly successful “Hack-and-Slash” formula into an action-packed online role-playing game. Mythos offers players a virtual fantasy world based on an atmospheric comic book style where they must hunt countless monsters in a variety of diverse dungeons. Players may also compete with each other in gripping PvP battles. There is a choice of four races and three character classes which can be heavily customized. Mythos was originally developed by Flagship Studios and since 2009 has been further continued and prepared for its release in Europe by the Korean publisher, HanbitSoft. Frogster will publish the game in four language versions – English, German, French and Turkish. The action-packed online game is due to throw open its gates in early 2011.
- Action-MMORPG with fast-paced game play
- Hack-and-Slay meets Online Role-Playing
- Numerous randomly-generated dungeons and items
- Powerful crafting and item upgrading systems
- Fully-customizable range of four races and three character classes
- Challenging single- and multi-player PVP battles
- Free regular and extensive updates with new game content
No monthly fees, free to download