The Hyrule Warriors: Majora’s Mask DLC received a new batch of screenshots and new information revealing the full contents of the pack — including costumes, Tingle’s attacks, a new Adventure mode map and new update.
Costumes include a cute one Skull Kid one for Lana, Impa’s Majora’s Mask look and the original design for Sheik. Two new characters, young Link and Tingle, are included as well as the Termina (Lumina) Adventure mode map. A new update (1.5.0) will be coming on January 29th and will feature the following improvements:
- Raised max level for characters
- New potions
- Even more new medals
- New weapon skill(s)
- Smithy improved, adding several new options
- “Delete Skill,” “Check skills (before crafting),” and added “Sale weapons”
- More information available during Adventure Mode
- Total damage is visible, and you can now restart the mission without going back to the map
You can check out the screenshot gallery below for all the lovely images.