If you’re part of the Xbox One update preview and you’re currently having trouble with Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, with the installation hanging at 100%, help is on the way, as Microsoft just released a new version of the update preview purposely to solve the issue.
- OS version released: xb_rel_1411.141104-1838
- Available: 6:00PM PDT 11/5 (2AM GMT 11/6)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare installation stops at 100%: This update contains a fix for this issue. If you’ve been experiencing this, please let us know if you still encounter this problem after taking this update.
- Game invites between 1411-1410 builds will show as the Store icon when the invite is received. The invite functionality should still work as expected. The teams are aware and working on a fix.
- You cannot join games in progress between 1411 and 1410. The icons in Friends, Party, and Profile to join games in progress with users on the General Public Release (1410) will be greyed out or missing. As a workaround, please have your friend on 1410 send you a game invite.
With the last few fixes done to the preview version, we’ll most probably see the public version released quite soon, and this month Xbox One owners are definitely in for a treat.