Hey! Pikmin, a new side-scrolling 2.5D plaformer featuring Olimar set within the Pikmin universe, is coming to the Nintendo 3DS very soon. In order to build up anticipation for this new title, Nintendo has added a bunch of new Pikmin-themed rewards for players to redeem on My Nintendo.
You can get the following items with Gold Points:
- Pikmin Short Movies 3D (40 Gold Points)
- Pikmin Short Movies HD (40 Gold Points)
- Pikmin Theme Working Together (20 Gold Points)
- 30% Discount for Pikmin on Wii U Virtual Console (50 Gold Points)
- Pikmin 3 Prima Official Game Guide (30 Gold Points)
- Pikmin 3 Map Pack 1: Collect Treasure! Stages 7-10 (20 Gold Points)
- Pikmin 3 Map Pack 2: Battle Enemies! Stages 7-10 (20 Gold Points)
- Pikmin 3 Map Pack 3: All-New Mission Stages 12-15 (40 Gold Points)
If you only have Platinum Points to spend, you can redeem those on the following two things:
- Hey! Pikmin Wallpaper (50 Platinum Points)
- 15% Discount on Pikmin 3 (300 Platinum Points)
While these aren’t out-of-this-world deals, they still help make it good time to get into this series before Hey! Pikmin releases. While the game was revealed last September, it did not get its name and release date until a Nintendo Direct back in April.
Hey! Pikmin is coming to Nintendo 3DS on July 28. The game also currently has a demo on the 3DS eShop, and you can check out a trailer for that below.