Today Nintendo revealed a new contest for E3 2014, called the “People’s Challenger.” One lucky winner and their guest will get a round trip to E3 2014 and have the honor of facing one of the tournament winners for the Super Smash Bros. tourney Nintendo is hosting on June 11th and 12th:
In order to enter, go the Instagram and upload a video explaining why you deserve to play against the tournament winner(s) in the Smash tourney. You must use the hashtags #SmashChallengerApproaching and #NintendoContestEntry to be eligible. The video will be judged on spirit, creativity and quality and those values are converted into points that are used to overall judge the entry. The winner and guest will receive the following prize:
- Two round-trip coach airline tickets to and from E3 (Los Angeles, CA).
- Four nights’ lodging in a hotel in the Los Angeles, CA metropolitan area for winner and guest (one standard room, double occupancy).
- Two three-day passes to attend the show floor at E3 2014 for winner and Travel Guest.
- Two VIP tickets for admission to and reserved seating at the Tournament.
- The opportunity to play Super Smash Bros. Wii U against one of the winners of the Tournament on either June 11, 2014 or June 12, 2014.
The contest starts today and ends on May 27th, with the winner being notified on May 28th. Go here for all the official contest rules.