Like every Monday the major Japanese retail and rental chain Tsutaya released its weekly sales charts, that are usually considered an interesting glimpse on what the Media Create charts will look like on Wednesday, since Tsutaya has a very large number of stores scattered across the whole country.
Here’s the full chart for the week between December the 30rd and January the 5th. There were no new releases in the past week:
- Pazudora Z -3DS
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds – 3DS
- Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster – PS3
- Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster – PS Vita
- New Dinasty Warriors Gundam – PS3
- Pokémon X – 3DS
- Super Mario 3D World – Wii U
- Pokémon Y – 3DS
- Monster Hunter 4 – 3DS
- Sentocho Densetsu No Shinobi to Survival Battle -3DS
- Drakengard 3 – PS3
- Attack on Titan: The Last Wings of Humanity – 3DS
- New Dinasty Warriors Gundam – PS Vita
- Gran Turismo 6 – PS3
- Grand Theft Auto V – PS3
- God Eater 2 – PS Vita
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf – 3DS
- Winning Eleven 2014 – PS3
- One Piece: Unlimited World R – 3DS
- Tomodachi Collection: New Life – 3DS
Pazudora Z proves to be still extremely strong, as it springs back in first position this week, overtaking both Zelda and Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD, that also trade positions, even if Square Enix’s JRPG is split between three different editions on two platforms. There’s no doubt about the fact the Japanese really love the Puzzle & Dragons franchise born on mobile.
For the rest, the ranking remains pretty much static, with only Attack on Titan: The Last Wings of Humanity, God Eater 2 and Sentocho Densetsu No Shinobi to Survival Battle making big jumps, probably due to large amounts of new year money flowing in the pockets of kids and teens all over Japan.