Following yesterday’s announcement of the free-to-play release of Phantom Dust for Xbox One and Windows 10, the game has just been made available on Microsoft’s store.
You can download it here.
We also get a list of features:
- box Play Anywhere
- Cross-platform saves between Xbox One and Windows 10
- Cross-device online play between Xbox One and Windows 10
- Looking for Group on Xbox Live
- Free multiplayer starter arsenal
- Game balance improvements
- Full achievement support with 45 achievements
- 16×9 aspect ratio presentation
- Controller Support
On top of the game itself, a multiplayer starter pack is also available here, still for free. It includes “a 2-School Arsenal and an assortment Skills from Psycho, Optical and Nature.”
Below you can check out a few screenshots, and if you want to see more, you can watch the launch trailer.