The next game by Vanillaware might be showcased by Sega at Tokyo Game Show, and it might be titled “Juusan Kihei Boei Ken” or “13th Machine Soldier Defense Area.”
As you can see, they indicate a game for PS4 and PS Vita named “十三機兵防衛圏” (which reads Juusan Kihei Boei Ken), and here is the catch: the same title appeared in the new year illustration published by Vanillware in 2013. You can check it out at the top of the post.
And that’s not all. Hachima Kikou also found a second PS4 and PS3 game named “LEXUS,” about which we have no information.
Atlus (which is owned by Sega) and Vanillaware did promise to reveal a new game in September, with the trailer that you can see at the bottom of the post. Looks like it might be this “13th Machine Soldier Defense Area.”
“LEXUS” is more mysterious, even if we know that Yakuza Producer Toshihiro Nagoshi has something in store for Tokyo Game Show.
Besides the two mysterious games, here’s the line-up for Sega at the show:
- Phantasy Star Online 2 (PS4 version): Playable/Stage Show
- Blade Arcus from Shining EX: Playable/Stage Show
- 7th Dragon III Code: VFD: Playable/Stage Show
- Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax Ignition: Playable/Stage Show
- Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X: Playable/Stage Show
- Miracle Girls Festival: Playable/Stage Show
- Sega NET Mahjong MJ: Stage Show
- World End Eclipse: Stage Show
- Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir (ATLUS/Vanillaware): Playable
- Persona 5 (ATLUS): Stage Show