In a busy year for racing games, the Slightly Mad Studios’ Project CARS stood out as one of the best of last year, and now those that have yet to take a test drive with the racing title can get another chance to take a ride with the game in a new re-release.
Publisher Bandai Namco Entertainment has announced Project CARS: Game of the Year Edition through a new trailer that release through the company’s European YouTube channel, with the new release coming later this year for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
The Game of the Year Edition for Project CARS will include 50 additional cars (for a total of 125 in the full game), four new tracks, and tons of other bonuses and added features on top of the original base game. The full list of added content and features from Bandai Namco is available to view below:
- An additional 50+ cars (125 total)
- 4 tracks (35 unique locations, 100+ layouts total)
- 60+ community-created liveries
- 500+ features and improvements that have been added since launch
- The iconic Nürburgring Combined Nordschleife+ GP circuit
- 2 exclusive vehicles to Project Cars from Pagani Automobili, both unveiled today at this year’s Geneva Motor Show – the Zonda Revolucion, and Huayra BC
Along with the game’s re-release, all of the new content that will be present in the Game of the Year Edition will also be made available to existing owners of the game’s original release to purchase.
No specific release date has been given just yet for the Game of the Year Edition, though Bandai Namco has said the new re-release will be available in Spring 2016.
Project CARS: Game of the Year Edition will release for PS4, Xbox One, and PC in Spring 2016 – in the meantime, you can check out a new trailer for the upcoming re-release below: