Today naughty Dog revealed during a livestream quite a lot of interesting elements of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, that will be released exclusively for PS4 on May 10th.
We get to see the alternate control schemes that can be selected, many customization items (also showing off Chloe and Eddy Raja for the multiplayer portion of the game), taunts (which you can see in the video below), dances, weapon customization, weapon mods and mods for sidekicks and mysticals, and boosters.
Last but not least, they also showcased the in-game store, and the options for custom matches.
On top of all that, that you can enjoy in the gallery below, they also shared a few more relevant pieces of info:
- Implementing split screen for multiplayer is challenging and presents a number of hurdles. It was shelved to hit deadlines, and it wasn’t put in the recently published roadmap because the team isn’t sure that they can manage to implement it, but it’s definitely something that they want to do and that they are actively pursuing.
- The team is considering to add Treasure Sets in the future, but they won’t make promises.
- The team is exploring different modes, including some that change the rules. Whether one of them will be a classic mode, they still don’t know. A classic mode would require a significant time investment to make.
- Hero weapons (that have two mods installed) can’t be bought with real world money.
- The team wants to expand settings for custom games with post-release patches.
- The same control schemes that you can see below can be used in the single player campaign.
And now, without further ado, I leave you with the images and video. Just remember that this is from a livestream, so visual quality isn’t as high as what you’ll see on your screen.